Le 24 janv. 05, à 12:09, Brett Porter a écrit :

Paul Libbrecht wrote:
Would be fine with that as well. I noticed java:compile isn't invoked if there's no modified java sources...
it's always invoked, it only compiles what is changed

The postGoal is not invoked... that's my problem.

is java:jar-resources invoked every time maven jar is done ?
yes, but only copies what is changed (unless filtering is on)

There's no copy here, I'm injecting directly into target/classes/... The question is about postGoal invocation.

(like, I think this too much btw, test)
I'm not sure what you mean here?

That making "maven jar" always runs the unit-tests where there are situations (e.g. when working on the website) that the project.xml, maven.xml, project.properties, and all source files are not changed so that tests have no reasons to reflect anything new.
But I fear this is close to a religious war...
I prefer tests to be thick and covering a lot than being a snap...

paul