WHIRLYCOTT wrote:
Torsten Curdt wrote:

Well, the point is that the file writing code is
temporary anyway. I should go away in the near future.
That's why fixing it is not that important.

Yes, I was going to ask about that one... can you let me in on your
plans for this?  I agree that it should go away, but I haven't spent any
time rethinking this.

...not sure whether it's worth having it configurable for debugging purposes.

WDYT?

Btw: for some reason I've some problem applying
your patches with eclipse :-/ ...most of the
hunks are not being found.

How goofy.  The subclipse client isn't as painfree as the cvs one from
what I can tell.  The team synchronizing perspective occasionally
indicates to me that there differences between local and remote when
there are none.  I'm not sure what could cause this... will investigate.

I am talking about the apply patch dialog that comes with eclipse.

cheers
--
Torsten