The fix is in, but I have not uploaded anything to ibiblio. Isn't that done automatically by their build process?

- Dmitri

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vasiliy Stashuk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [jxpath] org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: no read method

Thanks for quick replies :)

Could you also please upload new jars to ibiblio.org ?

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 17:51:22 +0200, Dmitri Plotnikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Vasiliy,
Very good point. I will commit a fix to getAccessibleMethodFromInterfaceNest tonight.
Thank you very much for pointing this out.
- Dmitri

Vasiliy Stashuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Making B public will help. But what if I'm using anonymous class instead of B, like this:

JXPathContext ctx = JXPathContext.newContext(new A() {
public String getName() {
return "theName";
}
});

?

Thanks for the help.

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 16:40:55 +0200, Dmitri Plotnikov