After attending to most of the qualms checkstyle had with the SCXML
code base, the remaining cruft is posted here [
http://people.apache.org/~rahul/scxml/checkstyle-report.html ] *time
sensitive URL*

The vast majority falls in three categories:

1) Missing header / line does not match expected header - Which my
eyes style out of the checkstyle report ;-)

2) 'foo' hides a field - Inside side-effect free setters, where these
reports come from, this does not bother me.

3) Method 'bar' not designed for extension - Outside the SCXML Java
object model (where the type hierarchies imply certain semantics of
execution for the state machine), I haven't chased these down.

Thoughts, anyone?

-Rahul