As I prepare to do so I realize it was on the Windows side with procrun that I had the problem, not with jsvc. I apologize to anyone who might have been trying to chase this down over there (unless, of course, its there as well!).

As penance for this mistake I will see if the problem IS on the jsvc side as well and include that in the bug report if appropriate.

John