A while ago, I noticed a potential for a huge speed improvement with Jelly.
Basically, it uses this DynaBean stuff which sounds good, but was never
taken anywhere within Jelly. Because of this, every tag goes through 3
stages of having its attributes set from XML and I plan to knock that down
to 1. I branched Jelly, will send an update when I have something.

All my changes are to the very core of Jelly, where I doubt anyone else
goes. So, I don't expect the changes to affect any class or interface that
is actually used by tag developers.

Hans