Steve Cohen wrote:

Mario Ivankovits wrote:

Steve Cohen wrote:

It has been discovered that 1.4.0 is inadvertently incompatible with jdk 1.3. Please vote on a release of a fixed version.

Checked VFS using "net svn head" and it works.

So here is my +1

BTW: maven builds a 1.5.0 version instead of 1.4.1. Do you plan to release svn head or a patched/rebuild 1.4.0?

---
Mario

Please disregard my earlier reply. I realize that I misunderstood you. You are, I presume, talking about the version number of net that maven currently builds. This will have to be changed of course.

As I have little time now, I propose the following. 1.4.1 will be just 1.4.0 with whatever changes are needed to reverse the dependency on jdk 1.4.x. No other bug fixes will be included.

Re-vote

+1 [yes]
-1 [no]

I vote +1.

The following people voted on release commons-net 1.4.1:
Steve Cohen     +1
Stefan Bodewig  +1
Dion Gilliard   +1
Mario Ivankovits +1
Henri Yandell  +1
(implied - said if code had already been released, +1, otherwise hold off. Code was in fact in 1.4.0 so +1)
robert burrell donkin +1
( on 12/2 after being -1 on 12/1 and being satisfied with Rory Winston's response to copyright question)