Has everyone been following the bit on
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html?

--------------------------------------
"Committers will need to properly configure their svn client. One
particular issue is OS-specific line-endings for text files. When you
add a new text file, especially when applying patches from Bugzilla,
first ensure that the line-endings are appropriate for *your* system,
then do ...

svn add test.txt
svn propset svn:eol-style native test.txt

Your svn client can be configured to do that automatically for some
common file types. Add the list to your ~/.subversion/config
[http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt] file. However, you
should still pay attention to the messages from your svn client when
you do 'svn commit'. "

Just checking :)

Hen