On Tue, 06 Dec 2005, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As discussed some time back, there is an openpgp component in the
> sandbox. I've finally got around to taking Stefan's suggested
> interfaces and my tweaks, and doing a rough cut of an implementation
> in Bouncycastle for detached signature creation and verification.

Cool, thanks.

I never expected that a job switch would manage to eat up that much
time, sorry.

> - only has a maven2 build right now (if that's an issue :)

fixed ;-)

The test using the checked in signature is failing for me, I'll need
to find out why.  I'll add a Gump project definition using the Ant
build file (until Gump learns to deal with M2 this is the only option
we have).

I see you've listed commons-io as a test time dependency in the POM -
at least that's how I read it.  Right now this is not actually
required, right?

Cheers

        Stefan