Sandy McArthur wrote:
The main behavior of the composite pools are configured via four
type-safe enum types. I'll describe what each type controls and then
suggest name variants. Let me know which one you think is the most
self-evident and user friendly. Feel free to suggest new names.

We use the suffix Type for all enums at work. It seems to work well.

The suffix strategy implies that the class actually does real calculations or business logic IMO. The behaviour suffix is yucky. The policy suffix could be OK.

Stephen