Stephen (and all),

We have been having some problems with the HttpComponents site [1], which is rendered incorrectly in IE (and apparently IE only) when the jakarta-maven.css style-sheet is being used. The left-hand menu does not display anything unless I run the mouse pointer over it. With the style-sheet removed the site gets rendered correctly and consistently in IE and Mozilla based browsers.

I have to confess I have only a very basic knowledge of the cascading style sheets and simply have no idea what a cause of this problem may be. I _believe_ you have originally authored this style-sheet. Do you happen to have any idea?

Oleg

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/index.html