The story seems quite simple so I thought I'd just ask for a vote sorry if too stressed.
The interaction jelly tag-library is now ready for release 1.1.
It has been recently boosted with a finer control on auto-completion, and maven console plugin is using it successfully.
Thanks to give it a try* and provide a vote.
This vote will last till Friday 12:00 GMT.

[ ] +1 yes let's release it
[ ] +0 maybe
[ ] -0 seems not ready
[ ] -1 no, don't!

thank you

paul

* test instruction. Since Jelly-tags-interaction is mostly for embedding, playing with it can be a challenge. Here's an avenue: - download it, invoke "maven jar:install-snapshot" then modify the console plugin's project.xml to depend on 1.1-SNAPSHOT, run maven console where you want
- run the sample script inside the interaction's test directory