On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 09:41 +0100, robert burrell donkin wrote:

> i note that commons collections binary distribution now ships with just
> API documentation. AFAIK this means that the user guide isn't
> distributed. assuming that this isn't an oversight, i'd like a full cut
> of the maven generated website to be made available on line.

>From the original posting:

> RC1 is here:
> http://people.apache.org/~scolebourne/commons-collections/
>
> Site here:
> http://people.apache.org/~scolebourne/commons-collections/site/
>
> Release notes here:
> http://people.apache.org/~scolebourne/commons-collections/site/release_3_2.html

The site link appears to me to have everything necessary. What's
missing?

Good point about the manifest...

One other thing I spotted: on the "overview" page of the site, the
"Documentation" section lists "previous version 2.1.1". Surely the
"previous version" is 3.1; is this meant to be a link to "most recent
release of the 2.x series"?

Regards,

Simon