an extensive test should be something along the lines of:

project A depends on commons-lang:commons-lang 2.1
project B depends on o.a.c:commons-lang 1.0
project C is a webapp that depends on A and B

webapp should have only one commons-lang.

You could do this with your own repository (and something completely artificial instead of commons-lang if it makes it easier).

- Brett

Dennis Lundberg wrote:
Hi Brett

Sorry, I misunderstood you regarding when to do the testing. So, no I haven't done the test, yet. Can you elaborate a bit more on what needs to be tested? Perhaps you know of an artifact that has been relocated that we can have a look at, to see how they have done.

--
Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/