Please make sure that you check Jira first. Commons recently moved from Bugzilla to Jira and I have resolved the issues in Jira only.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
Yoav,

No problem at all. Is there still another outstanding patch? i thought
bill took care of it all. I'll check the bugzilla. and will start a
vote next week for making a release.

thanks,
dims