Wrong mailing list?

On 10/23/06, Jerome Lacoste <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to release the first alpha release of the webstart plugin.
Plugin has been almost unchanged since before the summer. I intend to
change some things before 1.0, but there's clearly a need for an
official non-snapshot release of the plugin.

The latest snapshot was just deployed (20061023.145534-2) and is
available in the Codehaus snapshots repository ([1]).

Please vote for the release 1.0-alpha-1 of webstart plugin:

[+1]:
[0]:
[-1]:

(obviously +1 from me.)