Rahul Akolkar wrote:
On 11/14/06, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

Let me know if I can help out with anything Maven related.

<snap/>

If you get a chance, can you please indicate your opinions/solutions
for the TODOs in this file (right under the ASLv2):

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/digester/trunk/src/assembly/bin.xml

-Rahul

 1. Site isn't getting included in binary distro
    (check includeSiteDirectory usage)

According to the assembly descriptor documentation [1] I believe that you should be using:

    <includeSiteDirectory>true</includeSiteDirectory>

I was going to try it myself but I get a test failure, see below, so I haven't been able to try it myself.

Test set: org.apache.commons.digester.NodeCreateRuleTestCase
Tests run: 9, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.062 sec <<< FAILURE! testNonNamespacedAttribute(org.apache.commons.digester.NodeCreateRuleTestCase) Time elapsed: 0 sec <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertNotNull(Assert.java:220)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertNotNull(Assert.java:213)
at org.apache.commons.digester.NodeCreateRuleTestCase.testNonNamespacedAttribute(NodeCreateRuleTestCase.java:437)

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly.html#class_assembly

--
Dennis Lundberg