On 11/18/06, Simon Kitching <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It would be really nice if Maven would report an error if the scope
value is invalid rather than silently ignoring the dependency completely
(as 2.0.4 evidently does). I'll try to check with mvn trunk and request
an enhancement if this behaviour is still the same (unless someone has
the latest maven trunk checked out and can check more easily?).

Neither the Maven 2.0.5 nor 2.1 snapshot complains about an invalid
scope, I just get the same compilation failure.  I'll go see if
there's an issue open already.

--
Wendy