Thought I'd start by commenting on the state of releases:

IO - blocked on the Exception issue atm - see active thread on commons-dev.
Lang - blocked by the cyclic bug needing to be fixed.

The next week and a half is going to be busy for me (my open source
laptop died :(, bad weather seems to => bad internet connection and
I'm in Boston for a few days, board meeting on Wednesday), so if
anyone wants to jump in on a release please don't let me be the one
holding it up.

Hen