One minor nitpick - theres a couple of files included  in "src/test"
that shouldn't be there (better to do a clean checkout from the tagged
repo when cutting a RC):

  ObjectUtilsTest.java.rej
  StringUtilsTest.java.rej

Not a showstopper so +1 from me

Niall

On 2/9/07, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here's the 3rd release candidate for Lang 2.3:

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang/commons-lang-2.3-rc3/

Clirr, Jardiff + Site included.

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

Difference from RC2 is that the sources and javadoc jars now have
LICENSE/NOTICE files and the test for LANG-312 is commented out as
it's still an open bug (and fails on some platforms).

The pom.xml is NOT in the src bundle, because I forgot and I don't
want to do all that again :) I'll make that change in svn now so it'll
be in a future RC if one happens.

Hen