Hi Pete--

  I could be interested in being the Jakarta commons
conduit for a revival of the functor code.  According
to the jakarta website, "A revival of a Commons
Dormant component must be preceded by a VOTE on the
commons developers mailing list."  Is there a general
feeling on-list as to whether the vote should be held,
or any thoughts on why the revival of [functor] would
be ill-advised?

-Matt