On 06/06/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have created a new distribution and a new site which you find at

   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-io/dist

Are the jar archives necessary?
Other projects tend only to release zip and tar.gz.

If they are not needed, it would make reviewing easier if they were
not produced.

   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-io/site

The RAT report description is wrong, but that is due to a bug in the
Maven RAT package. I've filed a bug against it.

[When it's fixed, there will be a lot of sites to update!]

This version matches revision 544971, which I intend to tag as
commons-io-1.3.2 in case of a successful vote. Compared to the
previous vote, the following changes have been made:

 - Rahul Akolkar has convinced me, that the FileCleaningTracker should not be
   declared serializable, because it isn't. The resulting issues must
be resolved
   within commons-fileupload and not commons-io.
 - As observed by Niall Pemberton, the -sources and -javadoc jar files did not
   contain LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt files. This is now ensured by the POM.
   It is an open issue for me, whether this change can be pushed up to the
   commons-parent POM.

Please cast your vote.

+1

S///