+1.

I also ran Clirr/Jardiff on the command line. Clirr failed as it
needed the AntTask dependency, but jardiff showed that there are no
differences between the 2.0 and 2.0.1 jars.

Hen

On 6/21/07, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1

http://people.apache.org/~niallp/modeler-2.0.1-rc2/rat-commons-modeler-2.0.1-src.txt

> [ ] +1
> [ ] -1

dIon Gillard
Rule #131 of Acquisition: Information is Profit.