On 6/21/07, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 22/06/07, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Joe will then work with you to get all the bits taken care of.
> Priority is the mailing list and the unix group (as that makes life
> easier on various other parts of the move).

First priority is the DNS, since it's a prereq to everything else :)

Well, except that commons.apache.org already exists, and has a web "site"
that refers to the Jakarta, XML and Web Services Commons sites. Are there
any other DNS changes that we need?

--
Martin Cooper

We may have some
> interesting times on that one if we clash with the previous commons
> names.

Just checked - no clash in either lists or archives (only commons-pmc
still exists and the new list will be commons-private).

Cheers,
Brett