+1

On 6/21/07, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rahul Akolkar is an existing Jakarta PMC member and Commons Committer.
He was against the proposal for Commons to become a TLP. Since that
vote passed and the Apache Board has now passed the resolution for
Commons to become a TLP I would like to invite Rahul to join the new
Apache Commons PMC.

It would be a tragedy IMO if we lose valuable members of the Commons
Community just because they were originally against the TLP proposal.

[ ] +1, don't let Rahul get away - lets try to get him to join the new PMC
[ ] -1, no leave him out

Niall

P.S. Anyone else in the same situation, then I suggest we do the same