I think I +1'd this last time, but just in case:

+1.

On 7/5/07, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've updated the release notes to match the website page:

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-cli/1.0-rc3/

with the site in:

http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-cli/1.0-rc3/site/

One quirk to note. The site is from trunk while the release is from
the 1.0.x branch.

[ ] +1, before 6 years since 1.0 arrives
[ ] -1, we can make 6 years

---

The only changes to svn are Rahul's NOTICE fix for our TLP change and
my updating the RELEASE-NOTES.txt with the latest information. So I
plan to consider any existing +1s for the RC2 as applying to this (ie:
Don't revote unless you want to).

Hen