Hi,

I have attached a somewhat larger patch in WSCOMMONS-78, which fixes the
handling of xs:include and xs:redefine in XmlSchema. It also fixes some
invalid assumptions by changing the API:

- It is an invalid assumption, that a system ID can be mapped to a
  unique schema. Fact is, that a schema can be included multiple
  times and from schemas with different target namespaces. (In any
  case, the included schema absorbs the including schemas.)
- The same holds true for xs:redefine
- It is an invalid assumption, that a target namespace can be mapped
  to a single schema. For example, it is quite possible, that multiple
  imports occur to schemas with the same namespace, but a different
  system ID. Additionally, an imported schema may include another
  schema with the same target namespace.

Due to the API changes, I won't commit this patch without an explicit
acknowledge by someone else, who reviewed the patch. Please be so kind
and do this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jochen