From: Michael Becke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 4:37 AM
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: How to send byte-array data in a multipart post?

You want to use the FilePart. It accepts a PartSource in the constructor, which ByteArrayPartSource implements.

Mike

On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 07:04 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I like to send data already in memory as a byte-array in a multipart post.
In the package "org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.multipart" I saw the
class "ByteArrayPartSource" but no corresponding "ByteArrayPart" class, to
use in MultipartPostMethod.addPart(Part part). Is there a special reason or
problem why this class is not provided in the core.

Thank you for your help,
Olaf