Hello Sven,

1. Cookie Container:
Let every session use it's own HttpState object. That's where
HTTP Client stores it's cookies. The only problem is that it's
not serializable, so it won't work with persistent sessions.

2. Thread Safety:
HTTP Client is thread safe as long as you use a thread safe
connection manager.

3. Unlimited Requests:
Adjust the parameters of the MultiThreadedConnectionManager
to change the maximum number of simultaneous requests. Your
servlet container most likely has some load limitation policy, so
you don't have to allow much more connections than there are
threads to execute servlets.

(no clue about content length in POST requests)

regards,
  Roland

Sven Köhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12.11.2003 01:55
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"