From: Oleg Kalnichevski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:42:12 +0100
To: Commons HttpClient Project
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: RE: I'm a big loser

Dave,

Realm is a set of documents/URLs protected by the
same authentication
scheme and backed by the same user registry. You
may leave the realm
parameter null if you do not know what your
authentication realm name
is. Null realm basically means any realm. In very
security caution
applications you should probably avoid sending
your credentials to any
realm, but if you trust the target host, realm
does not really matter
too much, if you do not have to authenticate
against multiple realms

I am afraid I can't be of any further help,
unless I get to see the
wirelog on the HTTP session in question. Feel
free to strip or obfuscate
all the information you deem sensitive: host
names, username, passwords,
upload file content, etc. I am only interested in
request/response
headers