Hello Hareesh,

the cookie shouldn't include commas in the first place,
that's a violation of the respective specification. But
since you have to access that page, try setting a
different cookie policy. Check out the options in
org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookiePolicy

Try NETSCAPE and BROWSER_COMPATIBILITY.

cheers,
  Roland

hareesh babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
16.02.2004 12:21
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"