You're absolutely right, Roland, i was about sure about it but with your
confirmation, there is no doubt.

Thank you for your reply

-----Original Message-----
From: Roland Weber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mardi 24 fevrier 2004 13:05
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: Cookie rejected problem

Hello Xavier,

your first action should be to contact the administrator of
that web site and tell him that the cookie configuration is
all screwed up.
No browser should accept a cookie for .smals-mvm.be
coming from socialsecurity.be, let alone HttpClient. It
would be a security violation to do so.

Next, you should check whether you need the cookie at all.
I doubt there are many browsers that fail to filter that
cookie. So the site may work without it.

Finally, you can implement your own InsecureGetMethod,
derived from GetMethod, where you override the method
processResponseHeaders. Then you create a cookie that
has the originating domain instead of the invalid domain,
and add that cookie to the state.

cheers,
  Roland

"Xavier Frisaye" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
24.02.2004 12:33
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"