The message attached below was sent to general at jakarta.apache.org. Apparently
there's something brewing. You may know our fate soon.

From: Geir Magnusson Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 18:29
To: Jakarta General List
Subject: [NOTICE] HttpClient is requesting to move from commons to
Jakarta sub-project

All,

The HttpClient project has voted to ask to become a Jakarta
sub-project.  The PMC is voting on expanding Jakarta, and I personally
apologize to the community for accidentally holding the vote on the
private PMC list.  In order to keep confusion to to a minimum, we'll
keep it there and do better next time.

If anyone has any comments, speak now or forever hold it... :)

geir

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access
to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it
is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any
attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.