Kalnichevski, Oleg wrote:
I agree with Odi that incorrect Content-Length value appears to be the culprit.

I suggest you also file a bug report with IBM. Not setting the content length correctly is a really gross violation of the HTTP 1.1 Protocol. It makes reusing the same connection completely impossible as the client must get out of sync.

Maybe you can also try and modify the 401 error document on the server side and see if that makes any difference.

 NOSE applied intelligence ag

 software engineer                 [email] [EMAIL PROTECTED]