bagas wrote:

Dear All,

I am sorry let me rephrase my question.
What I want to ask are
1. How do I check and approve a certificate sent by a web server in
https request? So that I don't get error like :
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:sun.security.validator.ValidatorExce
ption: No trusted certificate found.

2. Can a HttpClient uses a certificate so that it can be verified by a
webserver that it trying to connect? If this can be done please give me
an example?

Thank You.
Regards,
Rahmat Bagas Santoso

Please check out the SSL guide

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/sslguide.html

which should answer your questions.

As statet frequently on this list, HttpClient makes no assumptions about the underlying SSL implementation. Please refer to the documentation of your SSL implementation for further information.