Beller, Maximilian wrote:
But I need the external action to access my HttpServletRequest(session)
and HttpServletResponse.

Those are local objects you can not and should not expose to external applications. Please consider the use of web services in conjunction with EJBs. Otherwise I fear you will end up in a terrible mess.

Ortwin Glück

 NOSE applied intelligence ag

 software engineer                 [email] [EMAIL PROTECTED]