Himanshu Thube wrote:
Thanks for all your answers for my questions till now. I have a problem with PostMethod. When I reuse the same method it gives a exception that PostMethod needs to be recycled. So I had put a check with help of hasbeenUsed() method of PostMethod and trying to recycle the PostMethod. Unfortunately my program hangs :( when it reaches recycle() call or even if I try to print the ResponseBody of method.

Himanshu,

is there any good reason for recycling the PostMethod instead of creating a new one?
I personally don't like this whole recycling thing and I think it should be deprecated. I recommend creating a new Object for every request.

Ortwin Glück