This is very good news, Eric! Thanks a lot.

Eric Johnson wrote:

And I've finally gotten test results back from the appropriate people here.

In our test lab, between HttpClient 2.0.1 and the nightly, we found a difference of about 4ms per request. As this was a live-test environment, with all of our application environment around HttpClient, the total numbers are probably mostly irrelevant to HttpClient, but the measurable improvement was entirely due to HttpClient changes.

We have some other statistics, but I worry that those are misleading for now, so I'm not mentioning those. Hopefully, I'll be able to pass along some concrete data at some point.

For our purposes, the build otherwise looks stable.

-Eric.