Vikram Goyal wrote:

No that is not right either. Because the HostConfiguration is created using
the supplied HostConfiguration in line 389 as you say, the parameters from
the supplied HostConfiguration are used to clone parameters for the new
HostConfiguration, so they should all be same. See HostConfiguration.java
line 126.

Yes, but the information is only held in a temporary object and is not fed back to the object you pass into the execute call.

Even if I use the Client's HostConfiguration using
client.getHostConfiguration instead of using my own HostConfiguration and
using it in the executeMethod call, the problem remains.

Of course.

Why do you want to query the params objects outside HttpClient anyway?

Vikram
 NOSE applied intelligence ag

 software engineer