Hi all,

(apologies for the cross-posting and UK-specificness)

The Hunterian have just released a mini-podcast about Britain Loves
Wikipedia - you can see it at:
http://www.hunterian.gla.ac.uk/whatson/wiki/wikipedia-at-the-
hunterian.shtml

We also have lots of events coming up in the next week and a bit
across the UK:
- Saturday 13 February - Manchester Museum
- Sunday 14 February - East Lothian museums
- Tuesday 16 February - Mill Green Museum
- Wednesday 17 February - The Hunterian Museum
- Thursday 18 February - Bedford Museum
- Saturday 20 February - British Postal Museum's store

All of these events are offering something more than the usual access
to the museum - you can get behind the scenes and see (and
photograph) thing that you normally wouldn't be able to. This is a
great opportunity to get photographs of objects for Wikipedia that
you wouldn't normally be able to. Oh, and you can also win prizes!
Full details are on the Britain Loves Wikipedia website - http://
britainloveswikipedia.org/

BTW, I'm hoping that we can organize more things like this in the
future, at different museums throughout the UK - but that can only
happen if these events are well attended. ;-)

Thanks,
Mike Peel
Wikimedia UK