Hello,
Could somebody please give me an example of how I might try to accomlish the following
with Digester (I'm coding, not using the XML config)?

Suppose, in my XML file, the following two nodes are valid....

example 1
--------------------
<department name="foo">
  <employee>
    Buddy Hackett
  </employee>
</department>

example 2
<department name="foo">
  Buddy Hackett
</department>

In both cases I want an "Employee" object to be created with a property set to the
node text, setName("Buddy Hackett"), and then the "Employee" object assigned as a
property to the parent "Department" object.
I would appreciated it if someone could whip up some sample code, as I'm at a loss and
Digester examples are few and far between (example 2 is where I'm having the trouble).

Thanks!!