Marius Seiceanu wrote:

Hello!

I'm administrating a Tomcat server from a computer where i don't have any kind of access but Tomcat Manager, Admin.
Is there any way to see the logs? Installing in Tomcat a webapp or so?

Sounds like a good question to ask on the TOMCAT-USER mailling list.

It would certainly be straightforward to write a webapp that could display the log files for you (I don't know of any existing ones offhand). However, there's no guarantee that it will actually work on a particular server, if the server administrator has set up Tomcat using security manager (and/or operating system access control) to limit which files a webapp can actually read. To find out, you'll need to talk with the admins of your installation to see where the log files are being kept, and whether or not you will be allowed read access to them.

Thank you,
   Marius Seiceanu.

Craig