I've converted [logging] to the new Apache License 2.0, brought the
documentation up to date with current changes, created provisional release
notes for a 1.0.4 maintenance release, and applied the patch included with the
last outstanding open bug report against [logging].  Please download tonight's
(20040229) nightly build and help me test the new bits to make sure I didn't
break anything along the way.

This is the last call for any issues you'd like to see addressed in a 1.0.4
maintenance release of [logging].  The best way to raise such issues is with
bug reports (or enhancement requests) in our issue tracking system
(http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla), or by posting comments and questions on
the COMMONS-DEV (or COMMONS-USER) mailing list

Barring the need for major changes, I'm planning on posting a release candidate
for this release on Wednesday (March 3, 2004) and calling for a release vote on
it shortly thereafter.

Craig McClanahan