Hi Simon and Robert,

Thanks for the answers.

I had a look at the source and it seems that in dev an exception is thrown:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils/xref/org/apache/commons/beanutils/BeanUtilsBean.html#1013
but it doesn't seem to block the Digester processing... anyway, I don't
think I will have problem finding why.

Once I am done, would you like the patch to be contributed back? If so, is
it ok if it depends on the latest version of beanutil?

Gabriele

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]