Hi,

I am having a difficulty to load the following XML file by using the
commons Digester. Is there anyone that can help me on this...

XML FILE

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<metadata lang="en-US" environment="Production" revision="001">
       <Sender>
               <Name>my nameDC</Name>
               <Address>my address </Address>
       </Sender>
       <DataArea>
               <Data Set>
                       <Data>
                               <attr1></attr1>
                               <attr2></attr2>

                               <attrn></attrn>

                       </Data>
                       <Data>
                               <attr1></attr1>
                               <attr2></attr2>

                               <attrn></attrn>
                       </Data>
               </Data Set>
       </DataArea>
</metadata>

I am only interested getting the list of "Data" objects. The issue is,
Data class has a attribute  called "lang" which should be loaded from
the value of the "lang" in the "metadata" node. (I am planning to load
series of files where metadata lang can be changed based on the
locale)

What are the possible approaches that I can use ?. Is this something
that can be done by using the commons Digester. (I have no problrm of

Thanks in advance
Nalika