Hi,

I'd like to use betwixt to serialize data beans to xml. Those beans represent database structures mapped with hibernate, so all of the first-rank entities sport some property id, just like this:

public long getId()

Those classes implement equals() as such it considers two elements equal if their id matches. Unfortunately, while serializing large object trees betwixt doesn't see this and assinges new id values to those instances.

<object id="100">
        <id>17</id>
</object>

What do I have to do in order to make betwixt recognize those id attributes as element ids? Thanks a lot and best regards,

-  Christian Aust