Dear List:
    I am having problems with Digester. I am using it to parse the XML
returned by Amazon's Web Services. My problem occurs when I create a .jar
out of my java program. I am passing the XML rules to DigesterLoader as a
stream from the getClass().getResourceAsStream("resource file name") method,
and digester likes the rules file. When it actually tries to parse the XML,
it chokes on a object creation rule saying that it can't find the class
named in the rule. However, when I am running it outside of .jar, it works
fine, and the class is included in the .jar (I checked with 7-zip). I have
solved the problem by defining rule programmatically, but, for obvious
reasons, would like to have them defined in a seperate file. Does anyone
have suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

Sincerely,
Silas Snider