Hi,

Selon Oliver Zeigermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> When a lock on an interval is tried you first will have ot check for
> all other intersecting ones without actually acquiring locks on them.
> Only if this works you can acquire the lock on the desired interval.
> Otherwise you will wait for them to be freed.

I am trying to implement this solution. To do this, I need to get all the owners
for each locks.

How could I get them ? I get all the locks like this :

Interval1D iIntervalTmp = new Interval1D(aInterval);
Iterator iIter = mRWULockManager.getLocks().iterator();
for (ReadWriteLock iInterval = null; iIter.hasNext(); )
{
 iInterval = (ReadWriteLock) iIter.next();

 if(iInterval.getLockLevel(iInterval.getOwner())!= 0)
  {
   System.out.println("Owner " + iInterval.getOwner() +
                     (Interval1D) iInterval.getResourceId());
   }
}

Here my problem is that I just get the first owner for each resource...I don't
understand how to get all the owners.

> Does this make sense?

Sure and I am trying to implement it ;o)

Thanks again for your help,

Mel