[snipped Java code on manual setting of all configuration files to reload strat]

I would like to request two things. First, a DTD for the ConfigurationFactory XML file. Second, the ability to do something like this:

<configuration>
<!-- Reload usergui every -->
<properties fileName="usergui.properties"
reload="org.apache.commons.configuration.reloading.FileChangedReloadingStrategy" />
<!-- Since reload attribute is not included, it defaults to InvariantReloadingStrategy -->
<xml fileName="gojackets.xml" />

  <xml fileName="another.xml"
        reload="my.own.superkeen.EarthShatteringReloadingStrategy" />
</configuration>

So that the reloading interfaces may be defined in the XML itself.