Hello Shehzaad,

if you are testing your application by executing a form in a
conventional html page in your browser, then
you're probably cutting down some file uploads by
pressing back button, or by fast linking to another page
before ending the transaction.

This is what I sometimes experienced.
Hope it would be helpfull.
David

En Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:28:52 -0800 (PST), Shehzaad Nakhoda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>